Accu-Rolls were developed by the team here at Precision Roll as a better and more economical upgrade to the standard GuK (G&K), Vijuk combo rolls.
- Because of the cost advantage, you can install a totally new roll every time for about the same price as a recovered roll.
- Accu-Roll shafts have a 25% greater steel thickness, providing more stability.
- Our larger shaft is straighter from the beginning and will remain straight throughout extended use.
- A straight, true running roll, like Accu-Roll, can be installed and set up faster, will produce tighter folds, and can run at higher speeds.
- The continuous covered surface of Accu-Roll will not hold rust, dirt, or grease; and is easily cleaned.
- 22mm & 23mm Accu-Rolls will produce a much tighter fold.
- New Accu-Rolls cost just a fraction of the price of new Vijuk rolls.
- Accu-Rolls now available for 35cm, 43cm, and 53cm machines.
New Accu-Rolls are much more economical than new Vijuk rolls; and they can be recovered!
Accu-Rolls are so inexpensive that brand new ones can be kept in stock and old, worn ones can be disposed of.