Wheel and Glue Rolls are mainly used by the Packaging and Folding industries. We provide and service the following products: Wheels, Nip, Drive & Feed Wheels, Silicone Glue Rolls, and Folder Rolls
Specialty Roller and Wheel Covering
Precision Roll specializes in custom recovering of rolls and wheels for box making, packaging and labeling equipment. All rollers are covered with polyurethane, silicone, or rubber covering. This service is available to equipment manufacturers, remanufacturers, as well as packaging producers.
Silicone Glue Rolls
Silicone glue rolls are used to accurately apply glue which adheres labels onto bottles and jars, as well as fastening the seams for boxes and various papers.
We can machine the surface to allow the glue to apply to any place your particular product requires.
You no longer have to design your product around the equipment manufacturer’s limited stock designs.
Why is Precision Roll your safest bet?
- Precision Roll is run by roll covering specialists with over thirty years of experience
- Economical – You no longer need to completely replace rolls and wheels with costly new parts from the factor
- Refurbishing – Shafts are inspected to ensure proper performance. In most cases, the body of your roll is fine and only needs a new covering applied to the working surface
- Large & Small – We recover a wide range of rollers and wheels for the packaging, converting and folding industries
- OEM & Aftermarket – We can recover or totally manufacture for both the aftermarket and new equipment manufacturers